Thursday 24 May 2012

Pagan names and pagan things...

I was given the name of Bran Morgan Rowan by my pagan and Wiccan friends. I practice Seax Wicca and my friends deemed my Cham Khmer Muslim name did not represent what I stand for in a spiritual sense. I may set up a pagan blog under that name, but I am loathed to have a name for every occassion although anyone who knows Cambodians know we often go under many names. Yes my kids think it is funny that a 60 year old Khmer has moved into new age western spirituality and that I run counter to the notion of the western pack packer who finds spiritual enlightenment on some beach in Thailand. When I collect some of my pagan thoughts I will post them on here. Right now, although not very deep, I have to chase up Amazon to find out why the rock crystal I ordered for healing last week has still not arrived. My son jibed 'they are meditating it to fly to you'...I just guess the mail has let it down!....

No comments:

Post a Comment